Conditions for admission to study
All applicants should normally as a minimum have an upper secondary school leaving exam preferably in a subject relevant for the programme they are applying for.
In general students need to have good marks and on some programmes there are specific requirements for their marks in e.g. mathematics. Applicants must have the exams deemed relevant by the Danish Agency for International Education under the Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation.
Would you like to apply?
At the date of starting at the university student must reach the age of 18.
- 1. Student has completed secondary education with school leaving exam.
- 2. Student is in the fourth year of high school and is preparing for graduation exam / certificate of graduation from upper secondary school leaving exam is established before joining the study /.
- 3. Student has completed the first two years of university, and in case of interest for a transfer to the third year of Bachelor studies at the university in Denmark will have to prove obtained credits / ECTS points / and the list of courses from other universities from previous two years.
- 4. Student is a graduate of Bachelor study and is interested in MSC. Program. In this case, the student demonstrates Bachelor diploma and obtained credits / ECTS points / and the list of courses from other universities from last three years.
Please note that all programmes require a command of English sufficient for academic purposes, namely:
- IELTS (academic test): ** 6.5
TOEFL (paper-based): * 550
TOEFL (computer-based):* 230
TOEFL (internet-based):* 80
Cambridge ESOL: * C1
- Students that do not have any of the mentioned certificates, can take the OXP placement test, that is offered to our students free of charge and can be done on-line. For more info please contact your educational agent.
The official deadline to apply to a university in Denmark is the 15.03.2012.
- Winter semester : august
Length of study
- AP degree – 2 years (plus 3-6 months internship in companies around the world)
- BA degree – 3.5 years (from 3-6 months of experience in companies around the world)