How to apply
Please make sure that you have all the documents and documents are filled up correctly.
- Fill out the application form
- Fill out a contract with Scandinavian study
- Download and fill KOT application form /Guide to KOT/
- Download and fill out the KOT priority form
- If you applying for one of the campuses of ZIBAT you will need with KOT forms also this document.
- If you apply for one of the programes at Lillebealt Academy, you will need with KOT forms also this document:
- If you apply for one of the programes at TEKO design college you will also need this document and finish Admission assigment that differs according to programe. If you applying for more programes at TEKO, you have to finish all assigments for the programes you applying. For admission assignments to be evaluated TEKO has to received them no later than 10th April 2012.
- TEKO application form
- TEKO Admission assigments for particular degree programes:
- Design – Fashion
- Pattern Design – Fashion
- Purchaising Management – Fashion
- Branding & Marketing Management – Fashion – Furniture
- Retail Design & Management – Fashion – Furniture
- Scan your last high-school certificate /with a grade from subject Mathematics/
- Scan your school-leaving certificate /once you have it at the end of the studies/
- Translate into English and scan your school-leaving certificate – download a form for translation
- Translate into English your last high-school certificate /with a grade from subject Mathematics/ - download a form for translation
- Scan your ID card or passport
- Scan your Certificate of English TOEFL or IELTS / If you do not have either of those certificates, contact the Scandinavian study for free of charge suplementary test. Please keep in mind that for Aalborg university you will need IELTS or TOEFL only/
- Write a motivation letter in English – approx.1 A4 page, pdf file / Please state why do you want to study chosen programes and particular university / - download a form
ALL IN ONE document forwarded as attached in PDF to e-mail our email address.
*Completing Mathematics courses at your high-school is compulsory.
** If students have already graduated and you are interested in transfer to the third year of university education in Denmark to Bc level,. Instead of certificates from high school, attach a list of subjects passed and obtained credits / ECTS points / at your university for the last two years.
*** If you graduated from Bc. program you wish to embark on a master’s degree, put scanned copy of Bc. diploma and a list of subjects passed and list of obtained credits / ECTS points / from your university for the last three years.
****For quick and easy creation of PDF files use PDF Creator – Download
Please keep in mind that we have to deliver your application to universities on 15th of March 2012 the latest. In order to boost your chance to admission to university you should complete all the documents asap.